How we measure jewelry?
We have prepared a brief information about how we measure our jewelry.
Let it be an indication for you, while choosing products.
At the same time we remind you that photographs showing the product are for reference only and are not meant to present the product in its actual size. For this purpose, product description and technical specifications are provided. The difference between the photograph of the product and its actual appearance resulting from computer hardware settings (e.g. colour of the product, proportions etc.) do not constitute grounds for complaints.
Earrings dimensions are given in millimeters.
- Stud Earrings Dimensions:
are given in the form of a length x width.
- Dangling Earrings Dimensions and others always are given according to the schema:
Lenght is measured top down, including the clasp.
Width is always measured at the widest point.
Diameter is given for earring in form of ball or a flower.
Rings dimensions are always given in millimeters.
- Width – for rings without decorative elements, is the widest point of the ring band.
- Diameter is given when the decorative element, zircon or gem stone is round.
- Dimensions of decorative element if the shape has two different lengths, are given in the form of a length x width.
Chains and Bracelets dimensions:
Width and diameter of chains and bracelets is given in millimeters, whereas length is given in centimeters.
- Width of the element of bracelets and chains made up of repetitive elements are measured in the widest point of this repetitive element. If those decorative elements are different sizes, then the width of the widest element is given.
- Diameter is given for chains and bracelets with a cross section of the cylinder.
- Width is measured when bracelets and necklaces are "flat" or have a shape different from a cylinder.
- Length is measured always with the clasp, as a real length of fastened bracelet of chain. If products has an adjustable length we always give the shortest possible length and the longest possible length.
CAUTION! Thickness is determined by symbols such as: Ø020, Ø0150, Ø220 etc. Those are production symbols, which for average client do not say too much about the product. We recommend to use the information about the width or diameter of the product occurring in the description.
Dimensions of pendants are given in milimeters.
- Length, as it is shown on the picture, is measured top down, including the clasp.
- Width is always measured at the widest point of the pendant.