These Terms and Conditions of Sale do not exclude or limit the mandatory provisions of the law, which cannot be amended or repealed by agreement. These Terms and Conditions govern cooperation between business entities and do not apply to Consumers, who are not authorized to use the website.
EXPLANATION OF TERMS
- Entrepreneur - is a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit conducting commercial or professional activities on his own behalf.
- Client - is synonymous with an Entrepreneur who utilizes the services of Sentiell Online Wholesale.
- Consumer - is a natural person engaged in a legal action related to the Entrepreneur, not directly connected to the Entrepreneur's business or professional activity.
- Business Partner - is a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit running a business or professional activities in its own name who co-operates with Sentiell on the basis of Dropshipping service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.sentiell.com
- Each of the products is unique due to minimal differences between the items, which also applies to parts of the products (gems, precious stones).
- The products are mostly small in size. Photographs showing the product are for reference only and are not meant to present the product in its actual size. For this purpose, product description and technical specifications are provided.
- The difference between the photograph of the product and its actual appearance resulting from device display settings (e.g. color of the product, proportions etc.) do not constitute grounds for complaints.
- The photographic support includes a one-time creation of the .zip file with photographs of the ordered product and place it on website hosting.
- Images sent to the wholesale clients do not contain a watermark, their purpose is solely to promote Sentiell brand products. Copyright is not transferred with the photographic support image. Resale of photos or publishing them on other sites for purposes other than advertising Sentiell brand products is prohibited.
- Delivery of images shall take place only at the express request of the client, made via a note at the time of the order or by submitting a request for "Photographic support" indicating the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery will take place not earlier than after the full payment for the order by the client and not later than 14 days from the date of requesting photographic support.
- Requests for photographic support sent by an e-mail shall be submitted no later than 60 days from the date of placing the order.
- Photos shall be sent using the wetransfer.com website, with a link to the direct download of the images.
- The client undertakes to download images within 30 days from receipt of the confirmation e-mail from wetransfer.com.
- After that date, Sentiell shall not be obliged to re-send the photographic support images for ordered products.
- Any discrepancy of the photos with the order or non-receipt of a link with photos within 14 days from the date of requesting photographic support must be reported to the graphics department at email@example.com e-mail address in order to be investigated. After 60 days from the dispatch of the order, the client shall not invoke discrepancies with the photographic support agreement and request a re-delivery of the images.
- The files are deleted automatically after 60 days from the moment of creation zip file. After this period, re-dispatch becomes impossible.
§ 1. TERMS OF PLACING ORDERS
- Register on Sentiell Online Wholesale website.
- Activate the account by accessing the link sent to the e-mail address of the client.
- Wait for verification and full access to the account.Log into Sentiell Online Wholesale website using the Login and the Password.
- In some cases, Sentiell's Customer Service may request documents confirming ongoing commercial activity of the business.
- receipt of an order confirmation message received on a business day between the 07.30 and 15.30 (local time), is tantamount to accepting the offer of the client on the same day,
- if an order confirmation message is received at a different time than indicated above, the offer of the client shall be deemed to have been lodged on the first working day following the date of the confirmation message. The working day is any day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- One order with products value no less than 500,00PLN/120,00EUR/100,00GBP/160,00USD net. = opportunity to make two orders of minimum products value of 100,00PLN/25,00EUR/20,00GBP/35,00USD net. each within 30 days.
§ 2 CHANGES AND CANCELLATION OF ORDER
§ 3 COMPLETION DATES, RECEIPT OF PACKAGES AND INVOICE
Order completion times and receipt of packages:
- Check the general condition of the package and make sure the packaging is intact,
- If the package is intact, open the package and check if its content is in accordance with the order and whether the goods are not damaged. If necessary, a report should be prepared in the presence of the courier or postman immediately and the seller should be contacted at the earliest opportunity.
- the package is damaged or open
- the contents of the package is not in accordance with the order
- the goods are damaged
If the client finds that:
the client shall refuse to accept the goods, prepare a report in the presence of the courier and as soon as possible contact Sentiell through the website, failing which the goods shall be deemed delivered to the client in a condition in accordance with the contract.
§ 4 METHODS OF PAYMENT
- EUR - PL 13 1140 2017 0000 4212 0086 2227
- USD - PL 56 1140 2017 0000 4812 0088 9774
- GBP - PL 81 1140 2017 0000 4312 0128 2516
- PLN - PL 47 1140 2017 0000 4802 1307 4140
§ 5 PHOTOGRAPHIC SUPPORT
In order to use the option of photographic support, it is necessary to place an order. The photographic support applies only to purchased products from processed orders. Photos shall be downloaded directly via specific tool from Sentiell website in client area.
- Images of products introduced into Sentiell's offer in 2011 – 2020 and available to the wholesale clients are professional products' photographs in a .jpg format with a white background and dimensions of 568 x 568 which do not contain a watermark.
- Images of products introduced into Sentiell's offer from 2021 and available to the wholesale clients are professional products' photographs in a .jpg format with a white background and photographs in .webp format without background with dimensions of 1200 x 1200 which do not contain a watermark.
- The .csv file contains the following data:
- Product ID
- Measure unit
- Wholesale gross price
- Wholesale net price
- VAT rate
- Gross price of size
- Net price of size
- Size ID
- Size name
- Product picture
- Product icon
- Product name
§ 6 WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT
- goods must bear tags, goods must be unworn, unused, unaltered etc.,
- The costs of the return shipment shall be covered by the client.
- The client will receive a refund equivalent to the value of the goods returned to Sentiell to their account balance, immediately upon receipt and inspection of the products from return shipment, but not later than 14 days from the date of its receipt.
- If the value of the returned goods subtracted from the value of the placed order is not eligible for free shipping, the amount refunded for returned products shall be reduced by the cost of shipping the original order.
- The amount for returned goods can also be reimbursed in accordance with the manner it was originally paid i.e. bank transfer or PayPal, IAI-Pay, Przelewy24, PayU, etc. only at the express request of the client.
- Fees associated with reimbursement of the payments for returned products shall be covered by the client
§ 7 COMPLAINTS
- Failure to notify the RMA department or returning products without proper documentation may result in a delay in processing the complaint.
- If choosing to resolve the complaint remotely, the client shall submit a comprehensive photographic documentation of the product along with a description of damage, date of purchase, or the order number to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
- Sentiell shall not be held responsible for any damage to the goods during return shipping arranged by the client.
- gold plated, rhodium plated and anodized coatings;
- the process of oxidation of the unplated silver, manifested by yellowing of jewellery. Oxidation is a natural process occurring after some time on silver in contact with air;
- any interference with the product, defined as resizing rings, replacement of the stone, engraver and all kinds of services made on jewellery made by third parties other than Sentiell.
§ 8 DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
- Cumulative Discount - calculated on the basis of the cumulative value of several orders placed within a period no longer than 30 days. The system assigns a specific discount value when the designated total value for subsequent orders is exceeded.
- Order Value Discount - are calculated on the basis of a single order, with no time restrictions. The system assigns the value of the discount on the basis of the values specified in § 8 point 6.
- Freebies - only one freebie may be chosen to the order. Freebie's availability is determined on the basis of the value of one order unless the system allows to choose it. Merging several orders does not guarantee the receipt of all freebies chosen to the orders. Obtaining a freebie is possible only when chosen it among the freebies visible during making order.
- Goods Quantity Discount - calculated on the basis of the ordered quantity of the same product range, its value is set for each individual product.
- Client Loyalty Card - a card entitling to purchases at a fixed discount rate.
- Promotional codes and promotional periods - offer codes sent during particular periods or upon fulfilment of certain conditions of promotional campaigns sent via e-mail.
- The maximum rate of the discount is 12%.
2000,00 zł netto – 3%
3000,00 zł netto – 4%
4000,00 zł netto – 5%
5000,00 zł netto – 6%
6000,00 zł netto – 7%
7000,00 zł netto – 8%
8000,00 zł netto – 9%
9000,00 zł netto – 10%
10 000,00 zł netto - 11%
12 000,00 zł netto - 12%
§ 9 NEWSLETTER
§ 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
DROPSHIPPING SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dropshipping Service is unavailable for New Business Partners.
New requests will not be considered until further notice.
§ 1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DROPSHIPPING SERVICE
§ 2. ORDERS AND SHIPMENT
§ 3.METHODS OF PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT OF INVOICES
§ 4. AUTHORIZATION TO ISSUE VAT INVOICES WITHOUT A SIGNATURE
§ 5. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
§ 6. RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
- Sentiell shall make every effort to ensure that quality control process proceeds correctly and that products with physical faults are excluded from stock.
- Goods purchased by the Business Partners are covered by a 12 month guarantee if they have been ordered and shipped to the consumer in a jewellery box.
- Goods sent using the Dropshipping service shall be accepted for the consideration of complaint and then evaluated for physical defects or mechanical damage resulting from incorrect transport or use.
- If the end consumer requires an immediate exchange of product the Business Partner may place and pay for a new order for the consumer, and if the return or complaint is recognised the settled amount of money shall be reimbursed to the account balance of the Business Partner.
- Goods must not show any signs of deformation or breakage of any part of jewellery that could only arise from the use of an external force.
- To be able to complete the repair process, jewellery should be complete, containing all the necessary elements, for example gemstones.
- Goods must not show any signs of contact with chemicals, alcohols, acids, or perfume. In some cases where the adhesive is used to connect elements of jewellery, contact with water is also unacceptable.
- Anodized and gold plated jewellery is characterized by wear properties of dyed surfaces, the susceptibility to wear is due to the natural process of using jewellery and is not subject to complaints.
- The guarantee does not cover the process of oxidation of the unplated silver, manifested by yellowing of jewellery, because it is a natural process that occurs after some time on silver in contact with air.
- Any interference with the product by third parties makes the guarantee void. Interference with the product is defined as for example: resizing a ring, replacing a stone, engraving, and all other types of jewellery-related services performed by parties other than Sentiell.