CHANGES IN CLASSIFICATION OF GOLD PLATING TYPE AND COLOUR
As we had changed gold plating for a certain part of our assortment, we have decided to extend the quantity of parameter values. The new values will precisely define the colour of plating and will indicate whether a product is additionally protected by e-coating which increases abrasion resistance.
From now on the products list and along with parameter "Plating", each product shall be assigned one of the following individual value:
- 14K Yellow gold – E-coat (pale yellow colour with additional protective layer);
- 24K Yellow gold – E-coat (deep yellow colour with additional protective layer);
- 24K Yellow gold (deep yellow colour without protective layer);
- 18K Rose gold – E-coat (with additional protective layer);
- 24K Rose gold (without protective layer).
It is also necessary to take into account the fact that the change of colour plating concerns only the products with code that starts with "Z/LZ/ZK" and that the e-coating has been applying from the very beginning. We distinguish that parameter due to its positive qualities. It is worth underlining that the additional protective layer is not always needed, for example hoop earrings and rhodium plated holy medals with gold-plated images are not vulnerable to abrasion.
The parameter "Plating" shall be continuously kept up-to-date.