Datenschutz und Cookies Politik
- By registering and placing orders the Client consents to the collection of personal data by FHU Eko Łukasz Rzepka, headquartered in Leszno at Pancernych 7 for purposes relating to the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale of goods entered into by accepting an order and for the purpose of processing of the data related to fulfilling the Contract, and with Client's permission expressed via a form, also for marketing and promotional purposes in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883).
- The consent referred to in (1) of this article in regards of marketing and promotional purposes includes in particular the consent to receive promotional materials in electronic and paper form.
- The Client declares that he has been informed of his rights under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, and in particular:
- the right to access the data and to update or correct it,
- the full address of the Business' headquarters and the full name of the data administrator,
- anticipated recipients or categories of recipients of the data, limited to employees of the Firma Handlowo Usługowa Eko Łukasz Rzepka,
- voluntary character of data submission.
The policy sets the rules of storing and accessing information on devices of the User through Cookies files, which are used for providing services on demand of the User by E.H.U. EKO Łukasz Rzepka with headquarters in Leszno (Poland).
- Administrator – means F.H.U. EKO Łukasz Rzepka with headquarters in Leszno (64-100), Pancernych 7 street, existing in the registry of business records with number 23483/2010, NIP 697-208-79-48, Regon: 300826914, which offers services through electronic means and gains access to the information in the devices of the User.
- Cookies – means computer data, especially small text files that are saved and stored on the electronic devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Own Cookies – means Cookies files placed by the Administrator and connected with providing services by electronic means of Administrator’s Websites.
- Third Party Cookies – means Cookies placed by the partners of Administrator through the Websites belonged to the Administrator.
- Website – means Internet pages or application run by the Administrator, and which can be found under an Internet domain name: www.e-sentiell.com.
- Device – means an electronic device by which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means the person or company to whom, according to the Terms of Service, can be provided services by electronic means, or with whom an Agreement of providing electronic services can be made.
II. Types of Cookies beings used
- The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Devices. By storing Cookies on User’s Device it is not possible for computer viruses, malware or other unwanted software to install on the said Device. The Cookies allow to identify the software installed on User’s Device and customize the Website for each User. Those files usually contain the name of the domain from which they were placed, the period of their storing on the Device and assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Sessions Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. Saved data is permanently erased from the Device’s memory. The technology of Session Cookies does not allow downloading any private data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on User’s Device and remain there until their deletion. Ending a session in a given browser or turning off the Device will not erase those files. The technology of Permanent Cookies does not allow downloading any private data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User can restrict or turn off Cookies’ access to the Device. In such case the Website can still be used, apart from the functions that require Cookies by their nature.
III. Aims of using Cookies
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for:
- The Website’s configuration:
I. Customizing Internet pages content according to User’s Preferences and optimizing the Website’s use.
II. Identifying the User of the Website, its location and displaying the Website’s content customized accordingly to User’s needs.
III. Saving the settings chosen by the User and personalizing User’s interface, e.g. language, or region from which the User comes from.
IV. Saving the history of visited pages of the Website with the purpose of recommending content.
V. The size of the font, the appearance of the Website etc.
b. User’s authentication and ensuring the User’s session on the Website:
I. Keeping the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to type in the login and password on each of the pages.
II. The proper configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular the authentication of browser sessions.
III. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of the processes necessary for full website functionality:
I. Customizing the content of the Website according to the User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow to understand the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
II. the correct handling of the affiliate programs, allowing in particular the verification of sources redirecting Users to the Website.
d. Saving the User’s location:
I. proper configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular the adjusting of the information provided to the User, taking into account its location.
e. Analysis and audience research audit:
I. creating anonymous statistics to help understand how the Users make use of the Website, which can improve the Website’s structure and content.
f. Providing advertising services:
I. Customizing advertising services and products of the Third Parties presented on the Website.
g. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website.
2. The Administrator of the service uses Third Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Presenting multimedia content on the Website, which are retrieved from an external website:
I. www.vimeo.com [Cookies administator: Vimeo, LLC. Headquarters in USA] II. www.youtube.com [Cookies administator: Google Inc Headquarters in USA]
II. www.wrzuta.pl [Cookies administator: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. z Headquarters in Warsaw].
b. Collecting general and anonymous statistic data through means of analysis tools:
I. Google Analytics [Cookies administator: Google Inc Headquarters in USA]
II. Gemius Traffic [Cookies administator: Gemius S.A. Headquarters in Warsow]
III. Stat24 [Cookies administator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. Headquarters in Warsow]
IV. IAI-Shop.com [Cookies administator: IAI S.A. Headquarters in Szczecin]
c. Displaying ads tailored to the User’s preferences using the tools of Internet advertising
I. Google AdSense [Cookies administator: Google Inc Headquarters in USA]
II. Sieć reklamowa [Cookies administator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A Headquarters in Warsow]
III. Sieć reklamowa AdTaily [Cookies administator: AdTaily Sp. z o.o Headquarters in Krakow]
d. Logging in using an account from another website:
I. Facebook Connect [Cookies administator: Facebook Inc headquarters in USA lub Facebook Ireland headquarters in Ireland]
II. Google [Cookies administator: Google Inc headquarters in USA]
III. LinkedIn [Cookies administator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited headquarters in Ireland]
IV. Paypal [Cookies administator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A headquarters in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. headquarters in USA]
e. Using interactive features in order to popularize the Website through social networking sites:
I. twitter.com [Cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. headquarters in USA]
II. plus.google.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc headquarters in USA]
III. Facebook.com [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc headquarters in USA or Facebook Ireland headquarters in Ireland]
IV. nk.pl [Cookies administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. headquarters in Wroclaw]
V. LinkedIn.com [Cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited headquarters in Ireland]
VI. chce.to [Cookies administrator: chce.to sp. z o.o. headquarters in Gdansk]
VII. Pinterest [Cookies administrator: Pinterest, Inc. headquarters in USA]
f. Presenting opinions on the pages of the Website, which are retrieved from an external website:
I. opineo.pl [Cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. headquarters in Wroclaw]
II. ceneo.pl [Cookies administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. headquarters in Poznan]
g. Using functions to facilitate the communication via the Website, which are taken from an external website:
I. skype.com [Cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation headquarters in USA]
II. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storing or accessing for Cookies.
3. The User can freely and at any given time change the Cookies settings, determining the terms of storing or accessing data on User’s Device for Cookies files. The User can change the mentioned earlier settings through a given web browser or by using the service configuration. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform whenever a Cookie is placed on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
4. The User can delete the Cookies usint the features available in a given web browser.